|owner’s name||Judi Merlin|
|year business started||1984|
|address||1 Hungtington Rd. Ste 702 Athens, GA 30606|
|main phone number||770 725-2748|
|for nanny placements contact||Judi Merlin
770 725-2748 email@example.com
770 725-2748 firstname.lastname@example.org
|area served||all of the greater Atlanta Area in addition to Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC|
|type of positions filled||live-in, live-out, full-time, part-time, summer|
|staff background in nanny care||Experience as a special education teacher, a preschool teacher and 10 years of being a stay-at-home mom raising 4 children.|
|nanny requirements||* 21 years or older
* 3 to 5 years of recent paid professional experience related to the position desired
* able to work legally in the U.S.
* willing to spend several hours with us interviewing, testing and training. We meet with every caregiver!
* Have a genuine love of children.
|family requirements||Willingness to pay suggested caregiver fees. We welcome client feedback to continuously monitor caregiver performance through our client surveys.|
|nanny screening process||* A 7-year criminal background check in all states where we can identify the candidate has lived
* A 7-year driving check where allowed
* Independent sources which verify social security number and previous residences.
* In our application we obtain a 7-year work history with verifiable experience in child or elder care.
* Business and personal references are checked by telephone, fax, or mail.
* Caregiving references are interviewed at length by phone.
* Candidates are initially screened over the phone.
* Each candidate must take a childcare or other job-related assessment test.
* Candidates attend an orientation where professionalism, our childcare philosophy and safety are discussed. Caregivers are required to learn CPR & First Aid and continually to learn more about childcare through the agency.
* Continuing Education Classes Registration form.
|placement fees||* 10% of annual salary of caregivers or $3000 for full time (or which ever is greater)
* 10% of annual salary of caregivers or $2300 for part time under 30 hours (or whichever is greater)
|nanny refund policy||Prorated credit toward future services for the first 6 months.|
|We’re proud to be an APNA member.|
|A Friend of the Family’s extensive qualification process and continuous training assures caregivers who you can trust to care for your loved ones.|