Just click on the link to get the full description and registration link.
Can’t make the live event? Register and you’ll be emailed the replay link within 24 hours of the completed event.
Each webinar offer a one seat option for $18.00 and a whole staff option for $28.00. Great training for just a little coin. No travel, hotel or food costs involved.
Thursday, March 15th from 10 to 11:30 AM PST / 1 to 2:30 PM EST
Tuesday, April 3rd from noon to 1:30 PM PST / 3 to 4:30 PM EST
Thursday, April 19th from 10 to 11:30 AM PST / 1 to 2:30 PM EST
Thursday, May 17th from 10 to 11:30 AM PST / 1 to 2:30 PM EST
Even though there are more nannies than ever in the job market today, top candidates are still in limited supply. The nannies that not only have the education, experience and skill set required but who also have that intangible X factor. The thing that makes them the kind of nanny every family wants to hire.
This webinar will focus on the unique needs of those caregivers and how your agency can best serve them.
• how they choose which agency to work with
• what services and support they’re looking for from an agency
• how to tweak your registration and placement process to make them love you
• the biggest mistakes agencies don’t know they make
• how to build nanny loyalty and leverage it to recruit more great candidates
Parents and nannies come to your agency during an emotionally charged time in their lives. They’re stressed, they’re anxious, they’re worried and they want a nanny or a job in record time. It’s easy for them to get upset about what you’re doing, what you’re not doing and how their search is progressing.
These situations are often difficult to tackle and frequently lead to conversations that are overrun by emotions, easily lose focus, lack resolution and leave both parties feeling upset.
During this session, you’ll will learn eight simple-to-use, practical communication tools that help calm people down, build rapport, keep the conversation on track and focus on solutions rather than blame in emotionally charged situations.
You’ll also learn real world strategies to help you manage your emotions and maintain your professionalism when faced with clients’ common yet difficult-to-handle reaction patterns like anger, aggression, defensiveness, blaming, denial, or over-the-top-drama.
The webinar will wrap up with a discussion focused on crafting conversation starters for particular situations.
Agencies have a tough job. They have to balance a nanny’s demand for a salary and benefit package that reflects her education, experience and skill set with a parent’s demand to pay “fair market value”. How do you bridge that chasm and keep both sides happy?
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• what fundamental elements must be in place before you can successfully present a nanny
• how the classic sales technique feature vs. benefit can help you rock the nanny presentation
• how to decode and overcome common objections around money
• the language of selling: tried and true catch phrases and keywords that help overcome hesitancy and resistance
• ways to customize your presentation that support a competitive wage and benefit package
Issues within the nanny / family relationship are inevitable. And most likely, you’ll be one of the first calls the caregiver and the parent makes for support and advice. Your challenge is to provide those things to both sides in a fair, balanced and professional way. Not an easy task.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
• identify your role, what you can do and what you can’t
• address the common needs of people in conflict
• stay neutral and still be helpful
• recognize and avoid triangulation
• navigate situations when one person is clearly at fault
• maintain confidentiality
• manage the chronic whiners